Battery Tender® 2.5AH 150CA Lithium Engine Start Battery with Smart BMS
Optimize your powersport vehicle’s battery performance with our Battery Tender® 12V 2.5Ah, 150CCA super smart lithium battery. Vibration resistant and ideal for motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, and scooters.
The ‘heart’ of this battery is the built-in protection circuit module / board (PCM / PCB) and it's the key to making your battery smarter. This circuit board protects the battery from common issues that can lead to damage and prevents the battery from being overcharged, over drained, or over-discharged. The Battery Management System (BMS) automatically shuts off the battery to prevent permanent damage if overcharge or over-discharge (voltage below a certain threshold) is detected.
A smarter, safer battery, these batteries are factory-activated and ready to go!
- Quick Disconnect Cable with a battery reset button to activate battery charging
- Quad terminals to cross connect to more AGM models and provide easy accessory hookup and installation
- Foam Inserts to fit any battery compartment and absorb vibrations
- Smart Battery Management System (BMS) that monitors, optimizes, and protects the battery
- Limited Three-Year Warranty for defects in material and or workmanship
- 150 Cold Cranking AMPS (CCA)
- 2.5 Amp Hour (AH)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.8 x 3.4 inches
- Weight: 1.35 lbs, 4X lighter than traditional lead acid batteries
The use of a Battery Tender® lithium specific charger, like the Battery Tender® Junior 800 (PN 022-0199-DL-WH), is strongly recommended. Standard lead-acid chargers may be used, as long as they do not exceed 14.8 volts during charging.
Do not use a desulfation or pulse charger, doing so may damage the battery and void the warranty. Do not charge the battery in temperatures below -0oC (32oF).
Battery Tender® lithium batteries are manufactured with a water-resistant casing with high melting point material, a fire retardant coating for thermal protection, and prevents melting and other damage caused by lower quality batteries.
Our robust LiFePO4 cell battery meets UL1642 certification safety standards.
California Residents WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Battery Tender® offers a Limited Three-Year Warranty for its Lithium Batteries, for defects in material and/or workmanship. Please reference the product user manual for detailed warranty requirements.