Battery Tender® 6V/12V, 5 AMP Lead Acid & Lithium Selectable Battery Charger
When you need your battery to be recharged and maintained quickly, trust The Battery Tender® 5 AMP charger to get the job done. This fully automatic charger is incredibly user-friendly and boasts a 4-step charging process that includes Initialization, Bulk, Absorption, and Float. Once the battery is fully charged, it switches to a float/maintenance voltage to prevent overcharging. This charger is perfect for all types of lithium and lead-acid batteries, including flooded or sealed maintenance-free batteries like AGM and Gel Cell. Its versatility makes it a great option for various applications, and it's completely safe to use. Plus, it even has a 72-hour timer to protect weak batteries from further damage. Choose The Battery Tender® 5 AMP charger and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with having a reliable and efficient battery charger on hand.
- Input: 120VAC @ 60 Hz
- Output: 12 Volts or 6 Volts DC @ 5 AMPs
- 4-Step Fully Automatic Charging (Initialization, Bulk, Absorption, Float) Automatically switches to float / maintenance voltage after fully charging the battery.
- Perfect for all lithium, lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance-free batteries (AGM and Gel Cell)
- Spark Proof
- Included alligator clip combo cable provides quick and easy clip connection to batteries or clips can be removed for ring terminal application
- Short Circuit Protected
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- Safety timer: 72 hrs
- Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database
- Agency Approvals: UL / CSA / BC / FCC
- Dimensions: 3.99W x 8.26L x 2.34H
- AC Power Cord Length: 6 ft. - 18AWG
- DC Output Cord Length 4.5 ft. - 18AWG
- DC Accessory Length 1.5 ft.
- Weight: 3.0 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Years
California Residents WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov