Snow is falling across the continent and temperatures are frigid. Just because it’s cold out doesn’t mean you have to spend your winter days inside. There are so many amazing adventures that await you in the snow.
Skiing is probably the most popular winter activity and snowshoeing can be a lot of fun but have you ever considered snowmobiling? There are trails all over the US and Canada for snowmobile enthusiasts and curious beginners. Start your next winter adventure on a snowmobile!
Check Out Our Top 10 Trek Recommendations:
- West Yellowstone, MN – BackCountry Adventure & Two Top Snowmobile Rentals
- Priest Lake, ID – Elkins Resort Snowmobiling
- Labelle, QC Canada – Cana-Doo Adventures
- Mount Snow, VT – Snowmobile Vermont
- Elliot Lake, ON Canada – City Of Elliot Lake
- Steamboat Springs, CO – Steamboat Snowmobile Tours
- St. Germain, WI – Trail Pass Info
- Upper Peninsula, MI – Exploring The North
- Denali National Park, AK – Plan Your Denali Visit
- Eagle Wisconsin – The International Snowmobile Hall of Fame
Make sure to ask about local rules and permits before you rent. Different locations may have their own regulations. We also suggest doing research about how to stay warm when you’re out on the trails.
Stay warm, stay safe, and have fun!